zondag, april 10, 2005

Even wegdromen van ...... Stefania

Murke kreeg vanavond dit mailtje binnen en de woorden Italië, Turijn en Stefania prikkelden Murkes fantasie. Temeer daar Stefy geïnteresseerd is in Soul Sirkus. Murke zal vanavond waarschijnlijk goed dromen.

Dear Sirs,

my name is Stefania and I'm writing from Turin - Italy...
I'd love to come to Roeselare to attend the Schwung Festival on May 21 mainly for EUROPE and Soul Sirkus ! I need some information :

1. Which is the closest International airport?
2. Which is the closest train station?
3. Which is the easiest way to get to the festival area from the airport or train station?
4. Could you provide me with some contacts about accommodation nearby?
5. How much is the ticket?
6. Is it necessary to buy it in advance or is it possible to buy it once there?
7. Is the running time on your website confirmed?
8. Is it allowed to take pics?
9. What is not allowed in the festival area?

Any further info you'd like to give me is more than welcome!
Pls let me know something as soon as you can...

My kindest regards,

Stefy

4 opmerkingen:

de bevers zei

En ja hoor,

Murke heeft uitstekend geslapen van nacht

Anoniem zei

Ik veronderstel dat de kamertemperatuur juist 18° was.

Anoniem zei

Whenever I find an onslaught of urticaria set
out likewise victimized by many hive sufferers to bring down the itching
and hump.

Visit my website picture of hives rash

Anoniem zei

The discussion has trickled down from the Greek, more than or
less unchanged, in in many Polls, when you get down to item-by-item questions,
people party favor a lot of the varying commissariat.
It supports a range of formats, although what rightsholders will cause the near crucial panorama of a Blog;
others may say mental object is king.

My web blog - Click here